Recruitment Consultant at Hunters Skipper
Views:572 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Director - Centre for Management Education (15-25 yrs)
About the Organisation-It is the apex body for management in India with over 30,000 members through 67 Local Management Associations affiliated to it. AIMA was formed over 60 years ago and is a non-lobbying, not for profit organisation, working closely with industry, Government, academia and students, to further the cause of the management profession in India.
About the Role-
Business Development Responsibilities-
- Be responsible for overall strategic and perspective planning of the Centre under guidance of DG and Board of Studies.
- Responsible for setting budgetary targets and achievements thereof.
- Responsible for all marketing, public relations, promotion related activities of the Centre for Management Education.
- Responsible for networking with other National and International academic organizations to further the cause of CME.
- Look after all administrative aspects pertaining to office, procedures and relevant matters including documentation of all activities.
- Oversee all confidential matters pertaining to records of admission, examinations and nodal centre to ensure highest standards are upheld.
- Responsible for all financial matters as approved in the Budget including utmost economy in expenditure.
- Be the academic head of Centre for Management Education and look overall matters pertaining to approval of courses, curriculum development, academic development, course design, design and development of study material.
- Look after the student satisfaction aspects in terms of delivery of programs, conduct of examinations and exercise quality control over performance of Study Centres.
- Lay down and implementation of policies, guidelines governing various academic activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.