Director - Catalog Strategy & Operations - Student Housing Marketplace (6-12 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The catalog team at is a critical part of the booking conversion funnel that sits at the intersection of business and operations. This role involves managing global portfolio and ensuring that customers always have access to up-to-date, relevant, accurate, and rich information to solve their needs
Client Details :
Our client is the world's one of the largest marketplace for student housing and have offices in the US, UK, India, and Australia. The firm has grown exponentially in the last three years and recently raised Series A funding of $15 million from Lightspeed Venture Partners and Lumis Partners (Private Equity Fund).
- The catalog team at is a critical part of the booking conversion funnel that sits at the intersection of business and operations. This role involves managing global portfolio and ensuring that customers always have access to up-to-date, relevant, accurate, and rich information to solve their needs
- Define SOPs to ensure that global property portfolio gets refreshed in-line with the requirements of the different markets that they operate in, keeping user experience and bottom of the funnel conversion at the forefront at all times.
- Work closely with multiple-stakeholders across operations, supply, product, engineering, and marketing with the aim of improving user experience, and ultimately, booking conversions.
- Create and execute playbooks for expansions into new markets
- Own and drive the relationship with the outsourcing partners including SLA definition and compliance, escalations, and scope changes as per business requirements
- Manage a team of catalog specialists with the aim of improving conversions across al product pages through catalog best practices
- Define and execute SOPs across various catalog processes to ensure no business disruption for various stakeholders
- Has a strong understanding of how market place models work and is knowledgeable about catalog best practices
- Has an analytical approach to problem-solving and is able to think "user first"
- Has a high sense of ownership and accountability and is not afraid to get their hands dirty when needed
- Proactive, self-driven individual who can prioritize work and manage multiple projects independently as well as in a collaborative, startup-matrix environment with minimal supervision
- 6-7 years in a catalog or operations role in a similar industry, with 2+ years experience in managing teams
- Prior experience working with tech on tooling or feature-addition from a process improvement perspective
Job Offer :
- Chance to work in a senior position in catalog operations and strategy.
- Chance to work in a high growth start up environment.
- Chance to work in international platforms
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Azaan Bhat on +91 124 452 5418
Contact - Azaan Bhat - +91 124 452 5418
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.