Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:5847 Applications:765 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Director - Call Center - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
Responsible for managing Call Centre Operations. This role takes responsibility for the operational management of all Sales Call Centre activities
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Determine call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance review's, capacity planning and cost/benefit analyses.
- Drive sales teams to achieve and exceed Sales and Retention targets in relation to volume, sales conversion, customer satisfaction and quality performance measures.
- Support the Review of Call Center Strategy and planning mechanisms.
- Identify opportunities for major improvement and support the Business Case development to facilitate the change implementations.
- Meets call centre financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends in terms of KPI delivery and operational effectiveness of the Centre
- Complete periodical review of Center to benchmark performance and improvement opportunities.
- Introduce and supervise the use of best practice process methodologies to improve results.
- Day to day performance management in the call for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Overview action plan developed in order to improve results in line with goals/targets.
What's on Offer
An offer to work in a challenging role that offers you to combine all your experience and put in into a play with your strategies. Join this organization that is willing to grow with a new vision and a robust management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.