Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:5551 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Director - Business Excellence - Black Belt - BPO (10-15 yrs)
This position is with a reputed BPO
Roles & Responsibilities :
The incumbent is expected to lead Business Excellence function for the organization and manage a team of Black Belts and Site Quality Managers across 12 delivery centers. The responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead Business Excellence efforts for ~ 8500 employees, covering 12 delivery centers located across multiple cities/countries
- Lead/mentor high impact projects and workshops through the use of Lean/Six Sigma tenets/tools and deliver business impact in terms of cost savings, improved client satisfaction, improved compliance etc.
- Drive analytics projects to help drive data based decision making by Business heads
- Drive workshops to identify robotic process automation opportunities in business processes and BPO service delivery
- Drive continuous improvement DNA within the client account(s) by training staff on GB / YB/ Lean frameworks and facilitate grass root level improvements
- Drive RCA on client escalations and recommend permanent process fixes
- Drive process risk analysis and Set-up Early Warning Systems for critical business processes and BPO service delivery
- Engage in new transitions (as part of PMO team) from a Business Excellence perspective and ensure organization readiness before operations go live
- Coach, develop and mentor Black Belts, Green Belts and Yellow Belts. Ensure engagement of Business Excellence team members by good people management practices, within the framework of policies and procedures defined by the organization
- Manage all client interactions w.r.t. Business Excellence
- Report results of projects; Provide training status reports; Prepare and update project storyboards
Eligibility Criteria :
a. Technical skills
- Overall work experience of 10 to 15 years - with minimum 8 years- experience in Business Excellence role in a BPO (F&A)/Shared Services environment
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt from a reputed certification body like ISI, ASQ, Benchmark Six Sigma, leading corporates etc.
- Completed atleast 2 BB Projects
- Led/Mentored atleast 7 to 10 GB Projects
- Practical knowledge of LSS tools/tenets like SIPOC, CTQ drill down, swim-lane process mapping, value stream mapping, Measurement System Analysis, Hypothesis testing, Cause-effect matrix, Solution prioritization, SMED, Poka-yoke, FMEA, control charts, control plan etc.
- Strong project management skills including planning, execution and follow-through
- Proficient in MS Office and Minitab
- Predictive analytics skills
- Ability to identify and drive Automation projects (RPA)
- Experiences in driving Global /Company-wide Projects
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management exposure preferred, but not mandatory.
b. Soft skills
- Highly energetic, Go getter, proactive, systematic and confident individual
- Excellent stakeholder management skills- Ability to interact with senior leadership/clients and manage expectations effectively
- Ability to deliver high impact amid complexity, ambiguity and competing priorities independently
- Strong negotiation and teaming skills
- Good eye for details and structured thought process
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills / Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Updates and maintains own expertise, shares this with colleagues and contribute to a positive work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.