Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:987 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Director - Business Development - Recruitment Firm (3-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a Business Transformation professional to accelerate Growth with a proven track record to lead us as Head of Business Development Strategic Accounts.
- As a leader, you will be responsible for driving end to end sales funnel of our hiring solutions to existing Clients, including potential acquirers and strategic investors. In our company you are expected to develop and maintain rapport with key clients, share market developments in their industry, create awareness of existing and new services offered by the company, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and logistics, understand and address clients business concerns in order to become their preferred Hiring Partner
- We are looking for a Leader with Smart sell and New Initiatives. Analyze category/industry with the help of available competition and market research; create a basket of opportunities with implementable plans; take inputs from internal team suggest/co-create ideas in sync with the client's Business objectives in order to get incremental business through new initiatives and new clients.
- Identifying opportunities, maintaining and expanding relationships with strategic accounts.
- You will be responsible for identifying and creating new customer base and opportunities in strategically important accounts.
- You will focus on creating value for these accounts over and above the specific sales opportunity at hand. You will establish long term relationships with multiple contacts in each account (influencers, decision-makers and product champions).
- You will coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Account Managers, Specialists and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers- expectations.
- You will proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Managing complex sales deals and handling RFPs/RFQs
- At times the customer requests for proposals which are not covered under standard pricing, for example - pricing for exclusivity, RPO and customised solutions etc, in those cases listen to customers and give them a customised plan and get the deal done, you will be expected to close such non-standard complex deals.-
- You will get concerned departments on-board, finalise the deliverables/pricing and communicate to the client
- You will engage multiple stakeholders on clients side, get them on-board and try to win the deal for company. Taking initiatives to drive sales through new channels
- You will take initiatives to drive sales through new channels - channels sales, events etc.
- You will formulate the strategy, hire the right people and run the department to boost sales through new channels.-
- 3-8 years of total work experience with the previous 4 years in Business Development
- Managed large sales team across PAN India
- High intent of getting things done-
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members.-