Director - Business Development - Lubricants & Greases Segment - Chemicals Firm (15-25 yrs)
Job Role : Director Business Developments - Lubricants and Greases
Location : Gurgaon
The company manufactures wide range of high-end lubricating greases and specialty oils for the automotive and industrial sectors in India and abroad. aOil manufacturers in India having huge strengths in manufacturing, packing and research of Greases and Oils for over 25 years now.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Accomplish group organization objectives in the areas of overall Marketing and Sales, across the full product range, including both domestic and export sales. This would include Greases, Oils, OE sales, B to B and B to C sales. The incumbent would be the key person to build businesses with large OEMS across.
- Verticals like Auto manufacturers, Power Plants, Oil Companies, etc. the Director would be instrumental in building the businesses across India and International markets.
- Developing the brand and working on a long term strategy for company's foray in the B2C markets across Geographies. Currently the company is mainly into the B2B market and the Director will be having a free hand to build the entire plan, GTM and the strategy for its entry in B2C markets. Here the main segments would be industrial customers like Auto dealers, Machine part manufacturers, Auto Ancillaries, etc.
- As Director Business Development, will report to CEO and will be responsible for managing overall Strategy, Business vision and the entire sales & business game plan. The Director will provide strategic leadership to achieve company's overall objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Overall ownership of the Marketing and Sales function, steering the group to maximize sales value and revenue.
2. Establish market leadership for the company in the areas of its operation, both in India and export markets
3. Develops creditability & long term relationship with customers to fulfill sales objectives.
4. Regularly update market information / insights and coordinate with R&D to develop product pipeline.
5. Design & implement strategy for sales to achieve company's vision.
6. Evolving and executing group marketing strategy and plan in the areas of
a) Market Opportunities
b) Market Segmentation
e) Advertisement & Sales Promotion
g) Distribution Strategy
e) Relationship Management
f) Domestic & Export Markets
7. Oversight& Strategic Advise - Marketing and Sales responsibilities for other SBU- s, especially Oil Sales .
8. Translating the sales plan (yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly) into results both for domestic and export markets
9. Design and build an appropriate organization structure for Marketing and Sales
10. Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, communicating job expectations; monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
11. Achieve organization objectives by contributing to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems and issues if any; completing audits; identifying market trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
12. Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
13. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
14. Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
15. To chart out the new product development strategy with market information and to recommend to R&D on the new product development initiatives that need to be taken.
16. To design and implement relevant processes and systems for the effective functioning of the Marketing & Sales Team with due documentation.
1. Group Marketing and Sales function.
2. GTM, Company Vision, Mission and business objectives
3. Group top line targets, market share, market penetration, brand, customer relationships, profitability, growth
Key Result Areas -KRAs:
1. Effectively Meeting group Marketing and Sales targets
2. Effective Team Building and leadership
3. Developing New Markets across new segments and geographies
4. Growing current business from RS 300 Crores exponentially across markets
5. Development of additional OEM businesses
6. Working on product approvals for Grease and Oil Products at Oil Companies, OEMS, Government
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.