Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:1622 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Director- Business Development - Enterprise Domain - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning, strategizing, and meeting the business targets, focused on increasing revenues
- Have a deep understanding of business products and value proposition
- Creating business proposals
- Managing the sales cycle, end to end, from identifying viable business opportunities, meeting prospective clients, submitting proposals, negotiating and closure
- Be a part of the strategy discussion - GTM and execution plan, and target setting
- Be responsible for B2b sales of our portfolio products
- Build and maintain executive relationships with key prospects, influencing long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning and forecasting approaches.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Client Acquisition and Team Handling
- Experience in handling and enhancing internal processes
- Experience in dealing with pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets
- Good analytical and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.