Director - Business Development - EdTech (10-13 yrs)
Director - Business Development
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Discover ways to enhance the efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Supervising guiding and delegating executives in their duties.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are communicated
- Apply change, risk, and resource management principles when needed
- An apparent Founder's mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up to learning outcomes and teacher quality and shape it independently like a Founder.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as the program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting, and budgeting
- Business acumen with a strategic ability
- Having EdTech experience as a leader
- Min 10 years of experience working as a Leader such as Operations Head /Director or above leading a large team is preferred.
- A master's degree or equivalent in the Education field from renowned colleges/universities is preferred
- Relevant Experience and a progressive career.