Director - Business Development - CPG/B2B Segment (4-10 yrs)
- As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we are seeking an energetic, efficient, enterprising individual for the role of Director of Business Development to shape the future of the organization.
- This is a pivotal role, working directly with key members of the Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams including the CEO, and Director of Client Success to drive revenue growth, identify opportunities in the market and strengthen relationships on multiple accounts that are of strategic importance to the venture.
This role is focused on high-impact, high-value activities in all aspects of business development, including:
- Leading Product Growth and Scale
- Designing and spearheading campaigns to scale deal acquisition across target industries in the CPG domain in collaboration with the marketing team
- Managing and growing key accounts with a diverse array of brands including Colgate, Bentley, Est- e Lauder, Vita Coco, and MyProtein across Europe and North America
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Analyzing and reporting on the health of account KPIs such as revenue, client relationship activity, sales forecasts and the success of business development campaigns
- Building and executing Go-to-Market strategies for new applications of Plastic Credits such as the Planet Positive checkout retail app, workplace programs, and more
- Managing a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to other account managers and business development associates
- 4+ years of work experience in a sales, marketing, or business development role, preferably at a CPG focused brand
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Experience building empathetic, trusted relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- A love for a fast-paced startup environment and high degree of resourcefulness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.