Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Vipsa Talent Solutions Private Limited
Views:582 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Brand Partnerships - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
About the job:
Our client is an agency of GroupM, worlds largest media investment company and is a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
Reporting of the role: This role will directly report to Principal Partner Invention
Level 2 reporting: Content+ Head Mindshare Fulcrum
3 best things about the job:
- Chance to work with Top FMCG brands across categories, Top Media House and digital partners.
- Opportunity to get in-depth knowledge and experience in the B2B business
- Cross category learning, In depth training
Responsibilities of the role / Measures of success :
In 3 months :
- Manage existing deals in an efficient and effective manner.
- Build relations with internal and external stakeholders for timely execution of existing deals.
- Over-look day to day operations managed by the team for smoother turnaround.
- Creating industry first experiences with digital and on ground partners
In 6 months :
- Create new age & industry first e-com led models at scale.
- Should be able to lead & manage all processes related to B2B alliances.
- Look at creating multiple key accounts & new revenue-based partnerships.
- Drive analytics on what works and what doesnt work in the space of B2B associations
In 12 months :
- Build best practices for category
- Deliver new age B2B partnership solutions
- Retain and develop team
What you will need:
- You have a PG/ MBA degree, Marketing, Business Administration preferable.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- You are passionate and have a quick learning mindset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.