Director - BPO Operations - Corporate/Commercial Banking Sector (10-30 yrs)
Female candidate apply
We have the following requirements for a leading provider of multi-faceted business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to organizations across the globe seeking to more effectively balance cost management with superior service.
Position Name Director - Operations (Banking - Corporate/Commercial Banking Operations)
Location Ambit IT Park, Ambattur, Chennai
DOJ - We need an immediate joinee.
ONLY for Female Cands
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensures Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the process are met as agreed upon with the client.
- Identifies causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop solutions and execute the same.
- Reviews and analyzes performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Operations managers/Team Managers and with client to investigate causes for performance deviations.
- Ensures process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, 3rd Party SLAs etc.
- Develops strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to client needs, emerging trends and best practices.
- Conducts dip checks of parameters that impact performance & data integrity.
- Performs trend analysis on MIS/ data and identifies deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommends solutions.
- Monitors compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc.
- Understands client's processes and suggest modes of value addition.
- Looks for additional revenue generation opportunity and play an active sales role for the business
General Security Responsibilities:
- Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of IGS
- Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Specific Security Responsibilities:
- Ensure reportees comply with the security policy and procedure of IGS
- Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures, and report all security incidents.
- Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
- Protect information entrusted to you.
- Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
- Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
- Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
- Comply with the Non Disclosure Agreement
- Manages performance of individual Ops/team managers through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices, therefore managing performance of the entire process.
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis.
- Works closely with HR to ensure high employee morale and retention initiatives.
- Conducts skip level meetings at regular intervals to address concerns, if any.
- Responsible for staff performance, compensation and rewards & recognition programs.
- Sets KROs for the team managers, team leaders and ensure KROs are aligned to client SLAs and overall organizational goals
- Coaches and mentors sub-ordinates.
- Monitors employee count for full time attendance
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Manages client / internal review calls and handles escalations
- Manages Client expectations and ensures Client satisfaction
OCCASSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensures adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO270001 specifications
- Drives quality initiatives such as Six Sigma to ensure continuous improvement
- Provides reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conducts regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Responsible for budget management & cost control measures
- Manages various trainings namely, V&A, Process, Up skill and Refreshers
- Conducts forecasting of business flow
- Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 27001 specifications
DESIRED INDUSTRY EXPOSURE:
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in BPO/Call Centre in Banking
- End to End experience in BPM (Risk & compliance, Transformation, Quality etc)
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE:
- Ability to handle large operations.
- Demonstrated team/client handling skills in the past
Pls CALL/SMS Pooja 9999210581 and send your resume along with the following details:
1. Present & Expected CTC
2. Total work experience & Experience in Banking Operations
3. Educational Qualification
4. Notice Period
Pooja 9999 210 581
Ace Professionals INDIA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.