Talent Acquisition Specialist at Creencai Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:238 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Director - B2B Sales - SaaS Platform (5-12 yrs)
Director sales | B2B for Saas platform
A seasoned sales leader with proven track record of successfully leading SaaS products for market expansion. A sales leader who can drive a global sales team while exceeding targets along key business metrics.
The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next strategy, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities. Responsible for Sales & Business Development strategy, execution and overall scaling up revenues for a B2B, SaaS product for India, US and other geographies.
The candidate would require a strong blend of skills in business strategy; domain understanding, technology value proposition, user-journey analysis and influencing in order to make effective sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and executing a sales strategy.
Known for a good mix of product and business acumen (have leaded both P&L and product metrics), building agile strategy & systems that adapt to ever-changing ecosystem, organizing great teams, and cultivating bias for action and data-driven decision making.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY :
1. Drive the EMS sales in India and abroad
2. Own and execute a clearly defined product road map along with Head of Products for EMS across segments - Enterprise, mid-market as well as SMB
3. Gather strategic market insights and share valuable customer inputs and share the same with Head of Product and others for continuous product improvement
4. Build a robust lead pipeline of business customers to drive platform usage and SaaS revenue
5. Demonstrate thought leadership at multiple domestic and international online and offline forums to engage with prospects, media, users and CFO community at large
6. Build a strong inside sales team to drive the downloads and platform sales
7. Meet/e-meet customers multiple times in a week to understand their pain points and possible opportunities.
8. Lead customer product/sales demos and take contract negotiations to closure
1. Strong understanding and experience in building SaaS platforms
2. High degree of comfort with technology and latest changes in the tech space
3. Native with social media, digital sales & marketing
4. Demonstrated leadership ability in building and nurturing high performance teams
5. Strategic and analytical mind-set with demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions to both technical and business audiences
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
7. Work independently with minimum supervision, capable of taking calculated risks and strong decision-making ability
8. Experience and ability to build, constantly fine tune and execute a business plan
9. High degree of ownership, perseverance, and a go getter attitude
10. Willingness to travel for up to 30% of the time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.