Director/AVP/VP - Infrastructure & Product Support (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for passionate and experienced delivery operations leaders with 10-15 years of experience in managing large scale IT Infrastructure, Cloud, Product Support for strategic enterprise customers.
You will have the end-to-end ownership of Global Service Delivery Operations with a team of program managers reporting into this role. Job requires coordination with cross functional teams to hire, on-board and manage talent development to meet service level agreements. The role will also include identifying and managing potential partners to help in successful delivery of programs.
- Performance management - Manage program performance and deliver on signed SLAs including productivity targets, CSAT & NPS scores, and operational governance of the program
- Transformation - Provide thought leadership to drive automation and digital initiatives across the engagements
- People Management - Resource planning, hiring, training, resource development, day today management, ESAT and attrition management
- Financial Management - Cost management / optimization and Program profitability
Desired Skills, Education and Certifications:
- 10-15 years of operations leadership experience required
- Lead teams of 500 to 1000 to 1500 FTEs
- Graduation in Engineering / Technical field, with MBA or M.Tech degree preferred
- Strong analytics and transformation mindset
- Fluent communicator with ability to engage customer leaders
- PMP /ITIL / ITSM / ITOM knowledge desired