Director/Assistant General Manager - Analytics - BPO (8-22 yrs)
We have the following requirements for a leading provider of multi-faceted business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to organizations across the globe seeking to more effectively balance cost management with superior service.
Position Name : AGM/Director - Analytics
Package 20 - 25Lacs (including 20% Variable)
Shift : UK Shift
Location: Cyber City, Gurgaon
DOJ : We need an immediate joinee.
Job profile description :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Be an Individual Contributor in the Analytics Research and Development team and solve real-world problems using cutting-edge capabilities and emerging technologies.
- Be a part of large delivery teams working on advanced projects when expert assistance is required.
- Deliver advanced Data Science capabilities to businesses in a meaningful manner through successful proof-of-concept solutions, and later on smoothly transition the proof-of-concept into production.
- Leverage, big data analytics infrastructure comprising R, Python to tackle previously unsolved problems across Fraud Waste and Abuse, Provider Operations, Provider Experience, Transaction Operations, Customer Engagement and Experience, Clinical Services etc.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments of new tools and technologies to ensure that the team stays at the frontier of Analytics.
- Write White Papers to evangelize ideas and drive adoption with the broader enterprise
- Present in leading conferences to showcase expertise and solutions
- Individual Contributor with 8 to 10 years of experience in Analytics/Data Science
- Post-graduate degree from a renowned institute in Engineering/Statistics/Economics/Computer Science/Mathematics (with a strong quantitative background)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in solving real-world problems using Natural Language Processing and/or Image Processing
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in using algorithm libraries / frameworks like H2O, Keras and TensorFlow
- Expert level programming ability in R and/or Python and possess good presentation skills with the ability to organize and present information to audiences with disparate levels of technical understanding
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of some or most econometric/statistical methods like Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Generalized Linear Model, Survival Analysis, Sampling Techniques, Time Series Analysis, CART, CHAID, Clustering, Discriminant Analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Factor Analysis, Multidimensional Scaling etc.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of some or most Machine learning techniques like Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Gradient Boosting Machine, XGBoost etc.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of some or most Deep Learning techniques across Recurrent Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks etc.
- Consistent track record of building and successfully deploying advanced analytics solutions with demonstrable value to the organization
- Excellent consulting skills, including the ability to engage with and present to CXO leaders as well as stakeholders with minimum to high analytics exposure across various departments in an organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, service oriented, proactive and flexible
Pls CALL/SMS Pooja 9999 210581
Apply with your resume along with the following details:
1.Present CTC :
2.Total work experience & Experience in Analytics :
3.Notice Period :
Pooja 9999 210581
Ace Professionals INDIA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.