Director - Asset Liability/Balance Sheet Management - Investment Banking - CFA (10-20 yrs)
Director Asset Liability ALM / Balance Sheet Management
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - An opportunity to be a part of high growth team of rising investment Bank and will be responsible to lead a team to oversee Asset Liability Management ALM / Balance Sheet Management - Group Treasury
Client Details :
Our client is a growing investment bank expanding their operations here in India where work horizon is vast, and work across finance spectrum is done from India.
Job Description :
- Identify market risks in the bank's balance sheet.
- Proactive management and hedging of the bank's entire interest rate risk exposures in line with policy and risk appetite.
- Investment of rate insensitive assets and liabilities.
- Highlight material risks and develop opportunities and strategies to add value and protect earnings taking into account interest rate outlooks
- Understand the extent to which the balance sheet position impacts on the financial performance of the Bank in various economic and interest rate scenarios.
- Work with Treasury risk to propose and develop risk appetites and associated policies.
- Support communication with key stakeholders; attend ALM committees and Boards as required
- CFA - US by qualification
- Good knowledge of ALM techniques and practices and have lead a team on ALM / Balance sheet Management in Group Treasury
- A good working knowledge of Retail and Commercial Banking products preferably in a Treasury environment.
- Good understanding of NII, market value, earnings at risk and value at risk.
Job Offer :
- Attractive Compensation with an opportunity to grow exponentially
- Work in a flat organization with complete freedom to create an impact
- Be a part of high growth team and organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rajesh Sarma on +91 124 452 5434.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.