Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:425 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Application Resiliency - IT (17-22 yrs)
Will be responsible to:
- Plan, build, run and manage enterprise wide IT application disaster recovery (DR) for the Organization including IT DR strategies, plan development, plan exercising, and manage related IT budgets (capital and operational), annual program agendas and recovery improvement metrics.
- Participate in assessments of the impact of potential disruptions in IT services, including declaring a disaster and activating the IT Application DR plan.
- Manage the execution and completion of all IT Application DR test activities. The person who fills this position will be expected to collaborate with business continuity management (BCM), business unit management, external business partners and key IT staff members to plan, direct, control and maintain effective DR plan testing.
- Manage and enforce contracts, along with associated service-level agreements (SLAs), for external IT Application service providers, as required.
- Assume management responsibility for IT Application DR, with a major focus on achieving all financial estimates, ensuring adequacy of end-state production recovery environments, meeting all strategic planning deliverables, and coordinating activities of technology resources with key business units and corporate functions, as required.
- Initiate and manage data center recovery capacity planning coordination with key IT technology groups in support of specific business unit initiatives (current, planned and new), focusing on proactively ensuring an adequate recovery network and processing environment, as well as accurate and predictive budgeting.
- Oversee the execution of IT Application DR plans when IT and/or major business operations disruptions occur.
- Interface with the IT portfolio program teams to ensure that new and ongoing projects sustain the level of recoverability consistent with business objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.