Executive Director at NovoTree Minds
Views:701 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Analytics - CPG/FMCG/Retail Domain (15-18 yrs)
- Develop and lead strong analytics, data and technological capabilities for Forecasting.
- Coach, mentor and develop large teams across several business functions. Create clear career development plans for each team member.
- Create strong technical talent that spans data science, engineering, database modellers, ETL automation within the team.
- Bring in software engineering best practices e.g. adoption of agile model of development, managing code repos, working on cloud etc. to solution development.
- Masters with 15 years of experience in Data Science, with at least 5 years in building and leading Forecasting agenda
- Expert level knowledge in core statistical methods working with structured and unstructured data bases including key focus time-series and other driver based modelling techniques commonly used in Forecasting
- Experience with building and leading large high-performing teams driving them towards a common goal
- Experience in working with advanced analytics solutions at a B2B/B2C level, preferably in the CPG/FMCG/Retail Domain
- Hands-on expertise on Supervised & Unsupervised learning like
Regression (e.g. Linear/Logistic/MNL/Mixed Effects/ Regularization)
Classification (K-means, Hierarchical, Latent Class, DBScan, Decision Tree, SVM)
Dimension Reduction techniques (Principal Component Analysis, Factor Analysis, Singular Vector Decomposition etc.)
Time Series (UCM, Holt-Winters, ARIMA, ARIMAX, VAR, TBATS, etc.)
Optimization (Linear programming, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Genetic Algorithm etc.)
ML algorithms Neural Networks, Na- ve Bayes, Bagging & Boosting, Random Forest
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.