Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:285 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Acquisition & Digital Media - Internet/Online (10-20 yrs)
Director, Acquisition and Digital Media
Position Summary :
The Director, Acquisition and Digital Media is responsible for developing and delivering an integrated digital marketing strategy and roadmap to achieve company goals in terms of B2B and B2C brand equity as well as driving for business results and growth.
Major Responsibilities :
- Develop an online marketing vision in line with the company's business model and vision.
- Translate a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Develop and execute an integrated online strategy with overall company marketing strategy and plans.
- Lead companies customer acquisition strategy and improve key metrics
- Continuously team up with the business development teams and retail partners on understanding their needs and goals so as to deliver digital marketing programs to align with the achievement of the business goals.
- Monitor and benchmark the online presence and programs of key competitors so as to plan and deliver standout practices to differentiate ourselves in attracting customer engagement.
- Lead and manage the digital marketing team to deliver first class online customer experiences to achieve customer loyalty and engagement.
- Work closely with the IT team to leverage internal and external technological capabilities to create best- in-class digital experience for the customers.
- Looking at professionals with 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing & Acquisition portfolio from Internet/E-commerce industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.