Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:926 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Directi - Manager - Inside Sales (7-14 yrs)
What you'll do:
- Lead, hire, and build. You are a coach who'll start by taking over some subset of current four hunters and help attract, interview, train, and mentor our next dozen superstars.
- Motivate. Your team to call, call, call, and get better and faster at closing business professionals over the phone across the globe.
- Invent. We have product-market fit and initial traction but we need a sales leader who can sell the product we have, distill why customers are buying, and scale up the success we are having.
- Coach. You help your junior hunters become senior, and your senior hunters become even better at their craft.
- Collaborate. You have our marketing department to help with targeting and lead gen, and our support team for killer support.
- Perform. Exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
Forecast. Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual bookings numbers.
- Love people. You've hired, managed, and grown SaaS salespeople who are professional, personable, and great closers.
- Are numbers-driven. You get that sales is a machine. You've got your favorite ways to measure results and Excel is your friend.
- Are a success. People have worked for you more than once and want to work for you again.
- Are technologically savvy. CRM and Salesforce automation tools are child's play to you.
- Are nice. You play well with others - and command credibility, too.
- Are a born deal maker. You understand that your job is to help get deals done that work for all parties.
- Have 3+ years of experience building and managing high-performing SaaS sales teams.
- Have 7+ years of experience being an SaaS sale professional yourself.
- Understand and have experience selling to C-level, VPs, IT, and Procurement.