Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:3271 Applications:805 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:365
Digitial Transformation Role - Management Consulting + Analytics - Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
We need a Management Consulting + Analytics kind of profile from Tier 1 school and/ or Tier 1 company; consulting and/ or deep Analytics experience.
Experience - 4-7 yrs
Work location - Bangalore
- Tier 1 B Schools eg IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, ISB Hyd, IIM I, SPJIMR (SP Jain), IIT Bombay preferred .
- Consulting Background - MUST
- Senior Associates will work as an integral part of the advisory teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S.
- Education:BTech, MBA/ PGDBA, Masters in Economics / Statistics/ Mathematics.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Prior experience in strategic engagements in pricing, product development, new markets, technology, digital transformation, innovation, product development, multi-market strategy, etc.
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Deep understanding of major market shifts and implications on the competitive position for economies and companies
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of engaging with International clients and working in onsite-offshore environment
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work.
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background.
- Demonstrated experience of contributing in firm and knowledge building
- Ability to mentor and train junior team-members.
- Hands on experience with multiple types of modern deep learning architecture
Roles and responsibilities:
- Candidate should have inclination towards creative ideas, experimenting and working in advanced innovation driven environment keeping industry demand and applicability of such experiments in consulting engagements.
- This role is for hands-on strategic advisory with a mindset of AI driven innovation in different platforms with new and emerging techniques.
- Candidate should be oriented to work in high performing team environment and lead other team members.
- Building proprietary products and platforms which can be used to expedite engagement delivery with added efficiencies
- Champion innovation to manage an advanced analytics team in a large scale environment who architects the deployment of new generation analytic tools and techniques by using traditional and new sources of data particularly in the Next Gen and Digital space
- Use analytics as a source of competitive differentiation, improving business decision making, and customer experience
- Use a variety of legacy and emerging analytic techniques incorporating supervised and unsupervised methods to be deployed in business decisions
- Work closely with clients to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to solve key use cases
- Act as a creative thinker to the organization and propose new ways to look at problems by using data and available information (e.g. with predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.) presenting back their findings to the business by sharing their assumptions and validation
- Oversee a team that builds, tests, and analyzes data models, artificial intelligence, machine learning tools, to enhance user experience, customer service, and product innovation
- Experience and acquaintance with some or most of the below-mentioned areas is what we are looking for:
- Must have prior hands-on experience hands with digital platforms and transformation engagements
- Must have prior hands on experience in Python ( e.g. Pandas, OpenCV, pybrain, Scikit etc.)
- Should have implementation knowledge of advanced applications like image and motion analytics, NLP techniques (word2vec, Topic modeling, audio processing, etc.)
- Advanced R (possess skills of implementing various techniques in R e.g. - Markov chain analysis, Bayesian, Graph mining, )
- Hands on experience in advanced deep learning and/or machine learning algorithms, Convolution neural network, RNN, Bayesian Network/ Deep belief networks etc.
- Recommender systems, Time series analysis etc.
Manager - IT Recruitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.