Recruiter at Peoplemint Consultant LLP
Views:250 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Digital Technical Product Manager - Bank - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
DIGITAL TECH PRODUCT MANAGER- Mobile App
Opening for DIGITAL TECH PRODUCT MANAGER- Mobile App (GRADE:AVP) for kolkata location in a leading Bank.
(Team - Digital Banking )
Primary Role & Responsibilities :
- Develop future roadmap and strategy for the digitization of the Bank existing and new product offering.
- Conceptualize innovations and product development, seek business & cost approvals from senior management for the same.
- Develop, manage and oversee execution of all product development/enhancement projects including approvals of BRDs, FSDs and other stakeholder approvals
- Proactively identify issues, trends and opportunities, and recommend and implement strategies and tactics to maximize key financial and business measures relative to product performance
- Contribute to, and implement, Mobile App strategies/initiatives to secure long term profitability
- Manage overall relationship with internal stakeholders like various Business Heads, IT, Information Security, Risk, Compliance etc. for product development
- Proven leadership skill with team handling experience
- Overseeing and contributing to user documentation and training; outbound marketing; product support, and handling support escalations; including quality assurance and release management
- Analyse device, audience, and behavioural analytics to measure effectiveness of product decisions and uncover new opportunities for growth
- Good Communication & Writing Skills (Must)
Core Skills & Qualifications :
- MBA from reputed college. Digital Banking certifications would be an added advantage
- Overall experience of 8+years preferably in the BFSI/ Payment domain with specific experience in delivery digital products and services using Mobile App
- Experience in conceptualizing and releasing successful products in mobile App ( Android & iOS)
- Have worked as Mobile App Product manager in any Banks and Fintech and successfully delivered new product and services
- Have worked in successful launch of new Mobile App using native or hybrid platform for any Banks
- Have sound implementation knowledge of new and upcoming Mobile App development technology and platforms
- Have managed the App release process and well versed with policy and process and App store and Play store
- Experience and solid understanding of digital design/UX principles, prototyping/wire framing tools, design principles etc.
- Strong understanding of all financial products and services