Manager - Talent Acquisition at Morpheus Human Consulting Private Limited
Views:441 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Digital Project Manager - eLearning (5-10 yrs)
Job Title: Project Manager - Management Consulting - Mumbai
We currently seek a creative Project Manager for our Digital Services (mobile, online, virtual) team for our Mumbai office. With a focus on client needs and participant results, the Digital Services Project Manager conceptualizes and executes solutions, leading projects through to successful completion. It's an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that is involved in transformational digital initiatives. The successful candidate will exude agility, critical thinking and a multidisciplinary skillset. She or he must have entrepreneurial spirit, creative vision around mobile/social/virtual/online, and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
The Digital Services Project Manager will also support new business development and collaborate with Account Managers to assess client needs and assist in selling best-in-class programs and solutions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Own development projects from inception through deployment.
- Serve as primary project contact for clients/internal consultants/Account Managers
- Communicate effectively with all team members, internal and external to drive successful completion of projects.
- Ensure the deliverables meet all quality parameters and take corrective action in case of deviation
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Operate cross-functionally with a wide range of individuals, including account managers, technical teams, client senior executives, and with an international production team in multiple time zones.
- Manage third party contractors and outsourced/insourced teams
Key Skills :
- Simulation experience preferred
- Mobile app development experience preferred
- Experience with Agile development processes preferred
- Creative instructional design experience welcomed
- Superior client and team relationship skills and the ability to work with and meet the needs of a wide variety of clients
- Project management skills and experience; ability to manage multiple complex projects and proposals simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a presence and confidence that builds credibility and trust
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape; realistic and clear vision around user-centered and client-focused solutions
Experience: 5 - 7 years' experience in an e-learning or digital environment
Job Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai (Candidate from Mumbai location only)
Working Days: 5 days (Hybrid)
Qualification: Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Reporting To: Director
Relocation candidates: NO