Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1102 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Media Planner - Media Planning & Buying - Advertising (3-6 yrs)
Media Planning & Buying
- We are seeking a highly motivated and digital savvy individual for the position of Digital Media Planner to join our highly energetic & enthusiastic team. In this challenging position, you will work with the teams across to develop and implement complex digital media plans.
- We will give you exposure to all functions within Media - negotiation, ad serving & implementation, and execution. The types of plans and budgets you will work with will vary greatly, and you will gain experience with all different digital mediums (search, display, social media, etc).
- Planning & executing the Media plans for the brands backed up with research & strategy.
- Consult with creative teams on campaign elements, including banners, email, rich media, search marketing, etc.
- Coordinate negotiations with media vendors
- Constant communication & coordination internally within teams.
- Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Hands-on experience on Campaign Management platforms.
- Able to build client-relationship by proposing new digital marketing solutions/services and strategies on a regular basis.
- Understand Analytics tool will be an additional advantage.
- Compute ROI of online media activity, and make recommendations to optimize client results
- Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post-buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc.
Must To Have :
- Bachelor's degree with interest or emphasis in marketing, advertising, psychology or related fields
- 4+ years online/digital/interactive advertising experience required
- Enthusiasm and a passion for advertising/marketing.
- Willingness and motivation to learn.
Good to Have :
- Comprehensive knowledge of online creative specifications.
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of assigned campaigns
- A high degree of organization and communication skills.
- Strong interpretation skills; can work from little detail.
- Dedication to excellent client service.
The successful candidate should have a passion for digital advertising and an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging trends.