Manager - HR at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2837 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Digital Marketing Role - Hospitality Domain - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
1. Create and Manage the Social Media channels
- Design and implement Social Media Strategy to align with business goals
- Manage team to generate, edit, publish and share engaging daily content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Social Media, design tools and applications
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Suggest and manage budget for each campaign
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's Social Media Strategy and offer quarterly reports to the Management and Executive Teams that outline any necessary changes to the Digital Marketing Plan.
2. Manage the company's Website and their content on their partners' website
- Work closely with IT Department and suppliers to update on websites
- Coordinate with partners to ensure that promotions and information is up to date.
3. Branding for an organization
- Be actively involved in SEO and SEM effort
- Measure the performance of Digital Marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- optimized online adverts through Google Adwords to increase company and brand awareness.