Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:621 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Digital Marketing Manager - Performance Marketing - Real Estate (2-6 yrs)
- 2+ years experience Driving Sales through Digital Marketing-Performance marketing / Conceptualize & Implement campaigns On Digital Channels / Up To Date With Latest Marketing Trends & Best Practices/ Real Estate organisation Exp Preferred / Bangalore Based Candidates Preferred
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of ALL digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content. Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as business contributor. Sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards evaluation of lead generation, business metrics, CTR/CPC/CPW/CPB. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads, closures on leads and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
Who we are looking for:
A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to drive value for the organization.
Analytical and a Problem Solver: Thinker and problem solver and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely data analysis
Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
A Team Builder: You are a go to person and can work with different teams. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
Ownership: Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Inspiring Leader: Who Influences Stakeholders positively and develops teams.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute with 4 to 6 years of work experience in driving sales through Digital Marketing with B2B, B2C companies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Ability to lead integrated Digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement