Digital Marketing Manager - NBFC (3-5 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
As a VP Digital Marketing (job role), you will be responsible for managing digital marketing in terms of generating leads and quality campaigns on various online platforms and planning, creating and managing quality content on various platforms to attract the right audience.
What you will do :
- Designing and implementing effective campaigning strategy to meet the business goals
- Planning and ensuring innovative, quality and relevant campaigns of the company's products/services across various digital platforms
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of online marketing campaigns and recommending proper measures to the management, to improve the performance
- Strategizing and ensuring effective digital marketing by focusing on quality content marketing
- Creating and designing relevant, original and quality content to be marketed on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter etc. to target the right audience
- Developing content guidelines for tone, style, images, text and voice of all content and ensuring they are followed
- Being updated and well educated about the company's business to accordingly create content and market the same on various platforms
- Generating qualified leads attributed to digital mediums
- Forecasting and delivering lead targets based on the budget and cost per lead goal and also reporting on actual results against the forecast, to the management
- Contributing towards planning relevant budgets and managing the same by ensuring effective media spend
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring current marketing trends and techniques and accordingly recommending steps to the management
- Being updated and well educated about the company's business to accordingly market the same by campaigning on various platforms
- Handling and ensuring the compliance of rules while managing various contracts and renewals related to digital marketing
- Coordinating and working with various internal and external stakeholders such as internal teams and external online platforms
- Preparing and presenting reports to the management, on the performance of marketing campaigns. Also recommending steps to improve the campaigns' performance
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years in digital marketing
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize online campaigns for performance
- Proficiency in MS office suite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.