Consultant at Aambridge Staffing Solutions
Views:5086 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Digital Marketing Manager - Hospitality (5-10 yrs)
- Need from Middle East someone who has worked in the Middle East market
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, provide quantitative analysis based on data from web analytics platforms and other digital marketing data sources.
- Provide E-Commerce Manager with insights and data that aims to optimise the user experience online and increases online traffic & conversion
- Develop & maintain the e-commerce and digital reporting structure, including automated dashboards, customised ongoing reports and ad hoc requests
- Co-ordinate and implement the PPC, Re-targeting and SEM initiatives.
- Using Google webmaster tools, monitor SEO performance and provide insights for keyword optimization, on-site improvements and link building initiatives.
- Analyze CRM and email marketing platform data to provide customer insights and identify customer segments for targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Assist E-Commerce Manager with website and mobile app development schedule.
- Maintain Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics account
- Assist with create website tracking plans for wider Marketing team and ensure website developers accurately track website engagement.
- Monitor performance and provide regular optimization recommendations for online content, including home page banners, merchandising of movie pages, and keywords used in copy.
- Provide weekly report of digital content performance to E-Commerce Manager
- Assist with A/B and/or multivariate testing, identifying key areas for conversation optimization and working with E-Commerce manager to implement testing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.