Delivery Head at Talentiser
Views:135 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Digital Marketing Lead/Manager - Internet (6-10 yrs)
- Digital Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals
- If you are a skilled Digital Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Conceptualise, Strategize, Budget, Plan and Execute Digital & Brand Marketing Campaigns.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to understand their requirements, objectives and based on that develop Roadmap of Marketing Activities in Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly Calendar to meet business objective.
- Direct hands-on experience crafting paid media strategy, execution, and management.
- Experience running paid media campaigns (SEM - Google Ads, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Achieve the targets of Department and Maintain the P&L of digital channels revenue and expenses.
- Practice 360 degree digital media approach through Paid, Organic, Social, Affiliate, PR and Content marketing.
- Setting up the processes for communications, information sharing and activities to improve the efficiency of each point for all Intra Department, Inter Department and Agencies.
- Liaising with agencies for Branding, Performance and Social campaigns to deliver the desired results on time.
- Mentor internal team for digital, content and creative activities. Nurture them and support them for their growth.
- Constantly look for new ideas to improve the digital growth via new campaigns, improving the website & app, opening new channels of digital engagement etc.