Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3375 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Digital Marketing Lead - FMCG/Retail/Internet/Online (5-12 yrs)
- End to end ownership of digital marketing for Client.
- Lead the digital marketing team to design, develop and implement strategies and tactics to customer base of Client.
- Lead SEO, SEM, CRM, Social Media, Retargetting and Marketing Automation and optimization to generate tangible growth patient base and revenue.
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each channels' conversion and efficiencies.
- Manage a pipeline for innovation across marketing channels, promotional offers and messaging, using A/B and multivariate tests to test hypotheses.
- Partner with internal creative teams to develop integrated marketing messaging and creative execution.
- Help drive marketing analytics on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting
- Drive marketing on various social media channels and be adept at facebook marketing, Instagram, adwords, afffiliate marketing, youtube, whatsapp marketing etc.
- Campaign planning to define budget and ROI goals at various intervals (daily/monthly/quarterly etc.) and various dimensions (channels / geographies etc.)
- Define and develop the digital marketing roadmap, approach, the choice of media and channels for Client across all Geographies.
- Shape the digital marketing approach by working closely with important industry stakeholders Facebook, MMPs etc.
- Drive ideation and new initiatives for growth in acquisitions across all levers like channels, communications etc. by working with relevant stakeholders
- Lead the content and editorial team to develop the right content for growth
Skills Requirements :
- 1-5 years of work experience in digital marketing
- Direct experience with leading and managing Facebook Business Manager & Google Adwords
- Hands-on experience on tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hootsuite, Yoast, Mailing Systems like Mailchimp/SendinBlue/Constant Contact, SEM Rush, Ahrefs.
- Engineering/Science background along with basic technical knowhow of Wordpress, HTML 5, PHP and other web technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation and Integration tools like mailing systems, Experience of running digital marketing and customer acquisition/footfalls campaigns in the ecommerce/retail industry is preferable
- Experience in running performance marketing campaigns delivering growth and ROI at scale
- Expert in running Product catalog ads, Dynamic Ads, Re-engagement campaign
- Solid knowledge of web and mobile attribution, online marketing tools, analytics platforms and best practices
- Excellent analytical and campaign management skills
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.