Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:7112 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Digital Marketing Analyst - eCommerce (6-7 yrs)
Career Opportunity with US based real estate e-commerce firm. They provides an innovative way for people to buy and sell homes online, & have been part of more than 100,000 home sales.
Looking for Analytics Professionals who can drive powerful, big-data analytics products with scalable results.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6 - 7 years
Keywords: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, A/B Testing, Digital Campaign
- Analyzing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth.
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.),
- Exposure to tools such as Google Tag manager, SEM rush, Alexa, optimizely highly desirable
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics tagging and tracking
- Expert at creating dashboards and custom reports in google analytics
- Hands on experience with SQL, excel, VBA is a definite plus.
- 6-7 years of experience as an Analyst in eCommerce companies. Exposure to US housing market or mortgage market highly preferred.
- Strong undergraduate degree in a highly numerate discipline such as engineering/science/economics etc. MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.