Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:2412 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Digital Marketing - Advertising Agency (5-8 yrs)
- Partner with marketing, sales, and IT leadership to create online marketing direction and strategy.
Develop and execute online marketing spanning:
- Website enhancement projects
- Content generation
- Email campaigns (lead gen and lead nurturing), and
- Social media
- Partner with VP of Marketing to facilitate the concept and execution of re-brands for our marketplaces.
- Lead the planning/implementation of the next generation B2B auction marketplace, from reqs gathering to launch.
- Manage our CMS and ongoing merchandising updates/promotions/enhancements to the site.
- Manage online marketing projects from beginning to end with excellent communication and project management skills.
- Stay abreast of online marketing trends and new technologies; proactively provide innovative ideas for online marketing solutions in support of objectives and initiatives.
- Measure and report on online marketing impact.
- Forge, establish, and manage vendor relationships.
- 5+ years of online marketing experience required..
- Online marketing experience with an eCommerce company.
Proven experience in each of the below digital marketing strategies - and could build/design/manage each area as needed:
- SEO programs
- SEM programs
- Email campaign development/management and marketing automation programs
- Social media programs
- Website Content Management Systems (WCMS)
- Website project management across IT, content, and design stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, GoogleAd Words, WCMS, and marketing automation technologies and tactics.
- Understanding of Liferay CMS, Salesforce.com and Eloqua a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Positive, can-do attitude; Looking to build something; Unafraid of a challenge and takes initiative to achieve objectives.
- Analytical - Intellectually curious; seeks to understand root cause.
- Effective Communicator - Able to synthesize data and information, telling a - story- that makes sense and matters to target audiences.
- Project Management - Able to plan work to achieve objectives, while gaining consensus and hitting deadlines.
- Resourceful & Process Oriented - Able to find creative ways to solve problems and get work done while being diplomatic and following a logical business process.
- Quick Learner - Picks up on technical concepts quickly. Is good at learning new industry, company, product, and technical knowledge to do the job masterfully.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt quickly to direct and constructive feedback, pushing the boundaries while working within a corporate environment.
- Initiative - Can independently identify and drive projects that support marketing objectives.
- Conceptual Creativity - Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions.
Kindly revert with your updated resume and CTC details to take it forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.