Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:231 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Digital Business Partner - Procurement Function - Steel/Power/Engergy/Manufacturing Industry (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The position assumes the role of Digital Business Partner for Procurement Function and providing strategic alignment for all digital initiatives for procurement function.
- Clear Understanding of end to end procure to pay process of Raw Material, Service and MRO items
- Proactive sourcing strategies to reduce lead time through robust master data management, catalogue-based sourcing, vendor performance-based order allocation, digital contract repository, rationalized supplier base, automated PR to PO, lean approval of hierarchy etc.
- Should be able to align procurement process targeting reduction in PR to PO cycle time, maintaining optimum inventory and becoming preferred customer for vendor ecosystem
- Prior experience in working with SMART Procurement process supported by DATA driven decision making.
- Must Possess knowledge in Vendor Lifecycle Management (Vendor Registration, Onboarding process, vendor risk management and vendor scoring)
- Should have knowledge on Reverse & Forward Auction for material procurement
- Have flair for data analytics on different procurement KPIs and identify actions & opportunity for improvements
Technical Must Requirement:
- Identify and provide Digital solutions to key business challenges and drive tangible business value or increase productivity of procurement process
- Work with business and technology teams (Internal development team, Business users and external partners) to outline digital solution and implementation plan
- Qualify, prioritize critical KPIs / metrics that shall reflect gains due to digital intervention
- Must have good working knowledge in SAP MM module along with in depth functional knowledge of other related SAP functional modules
- Must have worked on at least one of BI reporting and dashboarding tools (e.g., Power BI, Spotfire, Qlik Sense, Dundas BI, Tableau etc.)
- Should have experience in Supplier Relationship Management System (SRM), Supply Chain Management System (SCM).
- Result and outcome driven.
- Data driven decision making
- Proactively manage and monitor different aspects of the program i.e., analyze, design, implementation, change management and sustainability.
- Improvement, adoption in business and focus on value realization across the group
- Help debottleneck issues on the ground by participating in change management, serve as point of escalation for procurement
- Enable and govern relationships with external partners / vendors
Bachelor's degree in engineering or other discipline or equivalent education and experience. MBA will be an added advantage.
Total 10 - 15 Years of Experience with 5+ years in Procurement for large manufacturing company preferably in Steel or other metal/mining industry.
Preferred Industry vertical: Steel / Energy or Power / Manufacturing
Additional Skill: Technology Understanding and Knowledge in ERP, Analytics etc.