Digital Brand Manager - FMCG/Wellness - D2C Segment (4-8 yrs)
- Define the vision, strategy, architecture and extension plans for the brand to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Responsible for the top line and bottom-line for the Brand across all channels.
- Prepare annual marketing plans for the Brand/Category
- Develop and Execute brand activation plan consisting of Digital / consumer activation campaigns, new product launches, digital marketing initiatives etc. across all channels (D2C marketplaces).
- Liaison with media agencies to drive effective campaigns ensuring desired ROI is achieved against planned marketing spends
- Conduct market research to understand the consumer behavior and trends to ensure that the category remains on the leading edge of innovation.
- Champion the innovation strategy, from ideation to in-market launch across the categories & channels
- Work closely with different businesses to define the opportunity and guardrails based on marketing budgets
- Work closely with all departments including Sales, E-commerce, Operations, Supply chain and Finance to ensure execution of the brand strategy.
- Ensure success of new product launches through effective project management and branding strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.