HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:17335 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Digital Analytics Role - BFS (2-8 yrs)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in analytics covering financial products & customers, market research, business strategy and/or consulting.
- Ability to quickly grasp analytics requirements and propose best solutions to address requirement and see them through the initiation & execution stages
- Adobe analytics is mandatory
- Google is also preferred
- SAS is preffered
- Working knowledge of New industry evolving analytics tools (R, Python etc.) and new machine learning techniques (ANN, Ensemble modelling etc.) is highly preferred.
- Exposure of working across different countries involving different size of customer bases and involving a range of analytical solutions applicable for small as well as large customer segments
- Proven strong analytical skills & business acumen. Strong understanding of marketing analytics business drivers and customer behaviour oriented analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas in business terms to peers and management and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to work in large cross functional teams and within ambiguous roles. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors/ Master's degree from top-tier University with concentration on marketing, finance, economics or other quantitative fields such as statistics or engineering (or equivalent years of experience). MBA from top-tier Institution, with concentration on Finance, Marketing or Strategy is preferred.