Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1512 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Digital Alliances Role - Insurance (5-13 yrs)
Digital Partner Business: Managing client servicing of all partners (B2C & B2B) who are into digital distribution of products both Group and Retail -
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems
1. Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
2. Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key account leads and customer stakeholders
3. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
4. Forecast and track key account metrics
5. Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
6. Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
7. Liaise between the customer and internal teams
8. Manage the digital partnerships relationships to drive business.
- Account management or other relevant sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills