Senior Associate at Digifluidz
Views:215 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Digifluidz - Senior Research Analyst - Insights Team (2-5 yrs)
Success in this role will be demonstrated by customer retention and satisfaction whilst growing new business opportunities with existing customers.
- You should have experience of working across multiple sectors and independently manage accounts.
- You should be interested in the application of technology to gain efficiency through automation. You'll be required to:
- Work closely with the customers POC to understand business goals, end objectives and expectations from research
- Clearly define the scope of research requests and manage customer expectations with regular interactions with the customers based out of US and Europe
- Whenever required, provide guidance to our customers on best practices and research frameworks to help them achieve their business objectives.
- 2 to 4 years work experience of working with customers spread across geographies, especially the United States and Europe.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, scientific about measuring progress, and have worked closely with the leadership teams of a growing organization.
- Excellent people, team and customer management skills.
- Outstanding ability to communicate, whether that be in person, over the phone, or in writing.