Senior Associate at Digifluidz
Views:358 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Digifluidz - Manager - Insight Team (6-8 yrs)
Team Management and Deliver
- Lead a high performing team of analysts working on studying companies - company profiling, competitive intelligence, benchmarking, business strategy and SWOT analysis
- Motivate, coach, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Manage resource allocation by utilizing existing resources, skills, and competencies for project deliveries, as well as recruiting the right talent
- Drive continuous process improvements, knowledge sharing, and best practices within the team and organize training/on-boarding sessions.
- Work closely with the customers POC to understand business goals, end objectives and expectations from research
- Clearly define the scope of research requests and manage customer expectations with regular interactions with the customers based out of US and Europe
- Whenever required, provide guidance to our customers on best practices and research frameworks to help them achieve their business objectives.
- 6 to 8 yrs work experience of working with customers spread across geographies, especially the United States and Europe.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, scientific about measuring progress, and have worked closely with the leadership teams of a growing organization.
- Excellent people, team and customer management skills.
- Outstanding ability to communicate, whether that is in person, over the phone, or in writing.