HR Executive at DigiClave
Views:871 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DigiClave - Techno Functional Lead - JD Edwards - Finance Modules (7-10 yrs)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Solution Architect and business analysts to understand and clarify business requirements.
- Conduct design reviews and validate estimations from internal and external resources
- Gain proficiency in development standards and ensure teams follow
- Working under the Process of Finance Module and work with the internal and external team to provide the valid solution for the problem.
- Good Knowledge on the Finance Modules (AR, GL, FA) and their process flow.
- Experience with designing, developing and testing EnterpriseOne objects on Finance Module
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (Requirement gathering, Designing, Development & Testing, signing off with user, providing production support)
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Analyze requirements, design, code, and test medium to complex solutions for Finance module.
- Design effective, scalable, and maintainable solutions following development standards
- Troubleshoot existing applications and create long term solutions
- Provide accurate estimates for development effort and risks of proposed solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a strong analytical background to perform preliminary functional user testing.
- Ability to achieve results in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Ability to communicate well to all levels of employees
- Demonstrates the highest ethical standards
- Preferable MBA in Finance/Analytics.
- 7-10 years overall IT experience
- 5 + years of technical experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (8.12, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2) using the development toolsets
- Should have worked on at least one full cycle of JD Edwards Project implementation / Upgrade / Support with an experience in design and development of Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.1 and above, modules/suites
- Prefer 3+ years of experience supporting financial systems
- Good Knowledge on Finance Module and its process flow
- In depth working understanding of the JDE (preferably 9.2) technical tool set like ERW, FDA, RDA, Named Event Rules, C Business Function programming, Table Conversion, BSSV, One view report, CAF- 1, E1 pages, BI Publisher.
- Good knowledge of the JD Edwards integration with 3rd party system using JDE tool set like TC, BSSV.
- Experience building integrations with external systems using middleware integration tools like Oracle SOA or SSIS
- Experience working with JDE CNC
- Good to have understanding of tools like SharePoint, Qlikview, K2
- Experience mentoring and developing Junior development team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.