HR Executive at DigiClave
Views:2785 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DigiClave - Financial Reporting Systems Manager (10-14 yrs)
- Leads the management of Hyperion Planning, HFM and KPMG Leasing Tool (KLT) lease accounting applications and a supporting suite of reporting and analysis tools
- Provides system-level support of reporting applications, including installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance
- Creates and/or maintains detailed standard work and systems documentation.
- Coordinates change control activities as required (e.g., new releases, software updates and configuration changes)
- Responsible for testing and coordination of O/S and security patches
- Manages the Reporting Helpdesk, ensuring timely resolution of issues for more than 150 users
- Supports monthly and quarterly close processes as they relate to reporting systems.
- Leads efforts to optimize customer experiences through improved training programs, communication of software updates, and software functionality improvements
- Drives collaboration with functional teams and customers
- Develops relationships with key internal and external process experts
- Identifies and leads process improvement opportunities
- Supports business initiatives (such as entity reorganizations), as necessary.
- Interacts with business partners and subject-matter experts in the various digital teams and core functions to deliver high-quality digital solutions
- Supports separation efforts (e.g., TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments and building integrations with existing systems) by partnering with Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady-state operations
- Conducts hands-on pilots, presentations and training to communicate and explain concepts to colleagues, the business as a whole and external development teams
- Gathers business, process, system and user requirements to design digital solutions and ensure business success, all while meeting stakeholder expectations
- Acts as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities by defining, analyzing and documenting business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories and stakeholder feedback.
- Delivers high-quality solutions to clients by adhering to software design, development and testing best practices
- Provides application integration and solution support, working collaboratively with business partners to achieve their strategic goals
- Tracks progress, resolves dependencies and issue, evaluates risks and communicates status to management and business stakeholders
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, computer science, engineering or a directly related field, and/or equivalent work experience is required
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 10 plus years of experience working directly with business customers
- 3 plus years of relevant business process and infrastructure experience with Hyperion HFM, Planning and Essbase, including experience using tools such as Hyperion Reports and FDM, as an administrator or developer
- Experience supporting SAAS applications, with an emphasis on external authentication tools
- Strong project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to share knowledge of planning, reporting and analysis best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple groups and negotiate competing priorities
- Strong management skills, including the ability to recruit, motivate, evaluate and retain top talent
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to lead teams and manage complex processes and issues
- Knowledge of cloud services (e.g., Azure) and database administration and development are a plus
- Knowledge and experience in several of the following technologies: Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, IIS, PowerShell, desktop installs and web development via Java and/or .Net.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.