Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:110 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Dialer Manager & Analyst - Credit Cards & Insurance Contact Center - Bank (8-15 yrs)
Dialer Manager & Analyst - Credit cards & Insurance
- Location- Airoli
- Max. grade - AVP
Role & Responsibility:
- Responsible to manage all daily outbound dialer activity & inbound service levels across all multi-functional areas. Analyze real time contact center statistics in order to facilitate actions to meet inbound & outbound service level / sales targets.
- Debrief and review campaigns from a dialer perspective. Internal training on the dialer process at all levels within the call center is to be provided when required and implementing it for the Call Center team in order to achieve the objectives of leading the industry in spends, cross sell revenue and high value market share, resulting in the financial objective of incremental budgeted revenue.
- Building synergies with internal lead generation Channels like MCC, Central portfolio team and Contact center teams for seamless execution of business plan.
- Maximize the commercial value of the customer base activation, loyalty, cross and up-sell. Owns Contact planning - outbound & inbound across offers, channels & customer lifecycle. Cross and up-sell outbound and inbound.
- Create dialing strategies and campaigns in line with company strategy. Continuously innovate to improve the performance of the dialer. Liaise with the technical support team regarding dialer irregularities and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain knowledge on all bank products and services and assist to resolve customer queries and plan effective business MIS and data analysis. Campaign performance analysis to ensure right direction to the channel. Closely work with Product and portfolio team for special product offers and also add value to business meetings by highlighting key achievements. Candidate should have skill on gap analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc duties to the dialer contact center environment as delegated by management, Reporting and analysis on dialer performance.