HR - Talent Acquisition Manager at DIAGEO(United Spirits)
Views:780 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Diageo - Senior Manager - Lead Consolidation - Financial Reporting (4-7 yrs)
1. Financial Accounting, book closing and Reporting.
- Design and plan month/quarter closing schedule, develop check list for the closing activities and ensure adherence by shared service team and internal finance teams
- Perform procedures to consolidate legal entities consolidation including intercompany elimination, profit elimination, FCTR and minority interest calculation
- Execute quarter and annual audit accounting entries like actuarial, ESOP accounting etc
- Manage and maintain group accounting chart of accounts across accounting platforms
- Lead month/quarterly financial statements from consolidation tool as per IND AS
- Lead monthly group financial submission via BFC tool and ensure completeness and accuracy.
2. Statutory audit and board meeting deliverables
- Plan and drive India entity statutory audit as per local regulations
- Co-ordinate with auditor across various legal entities annual audit
- Facilitate audit readiness and responses to audit observations
- Closely work on Board deliverables like Audit committee presentation, Board deck etc
3. Internal control, risk and assurance
- Work closely with Internal auditor, Governance team and Group team. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by Internal auditor/Governance team
- Strengthen internal controls and improve processes
- Document all processes for reporting like design documents etc
4. Processes automation and central support
- Lead annual report preparation of the company including FD&A, MD&A section
- Drive automation in reporting vertical- Consolidation tool, SAP HANA implementation
- Support FP&A and IR teams with required data for management commentary
- Work closely with Tax team on tax accruals, payment, and ETR reduction
- Support tax team and secretarial team in compliance matters Profile of candidate
- Chartered accountant (CA) with 6-8 Years of work experience Must have
- Prior statutory reporting experience with listed entities
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of dealing with Statutory, Internal and group auditors Good to have
- SAP and accounting software implementation experience
- Exposure of working with and influencing multiple stakeholders
- Clear communication and attitude to support business and solve complex accounting issues.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo's purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.