HR - Talent Acquisition Manager at DIAGEO(United Spirits)
Views:1789 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Diageo - Manager - Sales (4-8 yrs)
Exp - 4-7 years.
Educational Qualification B- MBA
- Develop sales and marketing plans to build consumer preference and drive volumes for achievement and growth in the territory
- Conduct Outlet wise annual volume planning & phasing
- Develop and monitor individual sales objectives on monthly / quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure the NSV achievement in the territory is as per budget and maintain the right brand mix.
- Ensure Increase in Share of Business ( Market Share ) across segments as per plan NSV.
Grow market share
- Regularly conduct retail outlet audits to study market share movements and track market share.
- Concentrate on strong tracks for volume growth & weak tracks to build brand image & generate growth.
- Work with the team to correct market working discipline, daily targets vs achievement tracking.
- Responsible for PJP adherence of the team and ensured strict adherence to working norms & practices. Report / Analysis.
People and Organization:
- Responsible for developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Establish the process of monitoring the performance of individual and team by proper reporting and communications mechanism involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings etc. and individual growth plans.
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments.
- Ensure sales and product training are provided to the team and off-roll sales personnel as required from time to time for enhancement of productivity Team Management P4G, review
Exceution & tracking:
- Responsible for on time and smooth execution of the activations as per marketing plan by selecting the right outlets in the territory
- Collaborate with the outlets for menu card listing/availability in line with MSL/Price laddering
- Prepare reporting on the brand's performance, needs and forecasts.
- Ensure proper usage of brand and promotional elements and measure effectiveness of consumer activations (ROS/ M&E) in coordination with SCME
- Coordinate with 3rd party agency for execution of the activations / launch at the outlet. On time/Right outlets selection/ROS/M&E.
Customer management & MIS:
- Make regular sales calls to designated on premise accounts as per PJP & beat plan to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
- Keep the trade informed about pricing, promotion schemes etc.
- Responsible for the correct and timely submission of the claims and daily and monthly sales report
- Keep a track on the competitor's activity and bulk competition deals; and report the same to line manager immediately Reports.
Customer Marketing initiative's:
- Maintain the organization's standards and guidelines wrt. Quality, distribution, visibility, promotion, price and persuasion at the outlet
- Effectively train customer staff on products and execute product tastings and product presentations through DBA - Art of blending for consumers
- Execute the marketing plans at the outlets as per the guidelines of the state / regional marketing team while working within company policies, resources and budgets. QDVP Contracts to drive Market share/Visibility/Activations.
Process & systems:
- Review customers' credit status, and collect outstanding as per the USL credit policy wherever applicable
- Ensure all claims of customers are submitted in a timely manner with required documentation
- Coordinate with Finance department on a weekly basis to ensure accounts remain in good standing
- Ensure settlements & payments to outlets as per agreed terms
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo's purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.