Recruitment Team at Diageo India
Views:7110 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Diageo India - Project Network Manager - Brand Change Commercialization - Supply (7-10 yrs)
Organization: Diageo India
Department : Supply - Brand Change Commercialization
Position: Sr. Project Network Manager - BCC
Supervisor's Position: General Manager - BCC
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
This role is responsible for Project Management of Innovation & Renovation projects for PAN-India Scale-up with the objective of :
Achieving OTIF & CQ and Speed to Market.
OPERATING NETWORK :
1. Other Roles/Teams WITHIN the Function
- People Management
- Stakeholders engagement
- Adherence to Navigate process
2. Divisions/ Departments OUTSIDE the Function
- Marketing / I&P
- Sourcing / Supply chain
- Technical Center
3. External Interface
- Technology Integrators.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
Qualification: B.Tec / M.Tec / MBA or other equivalent technical degree, Specialization in Project Management desired
Experience: 5 - 10 years of relevant FMCG / alcobev / Consulting experience with at least 2 years in Project Management
Knowledge & skills :
- Knowledge of Indian and overseas alcobev / CPG markets
- Knowledge on alcove / CPG commercialization
- Sound Project Management skills
- Effective Communication and managing cross functional team.
Best suited for someone who :
- Is process-oriented and have the ability to establish interpersonal relation with teams
- Has the ability to juggle multiple priorities & stakeholders
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
1. Project Management :
- Project Management from POC to Launch.
a) Project Misses and Speed to market.
2. Write off
- Hold responsibility of Write off for all Renovation projects.
a) Writeoff value agreed at gate 3/5
3. Intregration of NaviGate into business :
- Ensuring documentation and implementation of plan view
a) Completeness of implementation