Manager - Human Resource at Dhruva Advisors LLP
Views:738 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Dhruva Advisors LLP - HR Operations Role (4-6 yrs)
Who are we:
Dhruva Advisors LLP, where all your tax regulatory dilemmas meet effective solutions. Navigating the intricate landscape of tax regulations and compliance can be a challenge, but our team of competent professionals are here to guide you.
Our team is dedicated to setting industry standards through exceptional service delivery. With strategic prowess, we have successfully managed numerous substantial and pivotal tax disputes and related matters within India. Established in 2014, Dhruva has shown remarkable growth in the realm of taxation.
Being recognised as a "Tier 1 Tax Firm in India" is a further testament to our commitment towards "Excellence". Our five-year consecutive recognition as the "India Tax Firm of the Year" has made ITR history and only serves to emphasis our pursuit of industry leadership and recognition of our contributions.
What you'll be doing:
HR Executive will be a part of HR team and you will be responsible for.
- Coordinate new hire orientation sessions, including necessary paperwork and training.
- Ensure a smooth pre-onboarding process and provide ongoing support to new employees.
- Maintain employee record and ensure background verification of all new joiners within TAT
- Act as a point of contact for employee questions and concerns.
- Foster positive employee relations and address issues in a timely manner.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Ensuring processing and smooth releasing of the Offer requests via HR System
Data Management & HR Audit:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records in the HRIS.
- Generate reports as needed for management and compliance purposes.
- Create monthly and quarterly dashboards based on level and businesses requirement.
- Assist in the periodic audits as planned by the organization.
Payroll Management and Statutory Compliances
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing for employees.
- Handle payroll-related queries from employees.
- Manage payroll compliances including PF, POSH, MLWF, Statutory bonus etc.
- Collaborate with HR and Finance teams to gather necessary information for payroll processing.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to resolve any payroll discrepancies.
Requirements & Skills:
- 4+ years' experience in HR functions
- Must have end to end payroll and benefits experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must have full employee life cycle experience (Onboarding to Exit)
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW