Human Resources at Dhruv Research
Views:288 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Dhruv Research - Associate/Associate Manager - Research Strategy & Operations - Survey Field Team/Survey Quality Centre (1-3 yrs)
- Dhruv Research is a market research firm and has established itself as a pioneer in the usage of various technology tools to conduct studies and surveys. We conduct pan India studies, using various research tools, at unmatched scale, speed, and accuracy, expanding the possibilities of how survey data can be consumed in informing the public on the current issues and trends which are shaping the nation. We try to understand the opinion of people in different sectors such as Politics, Economy, Current Affairs etc.
- Dhruv Research is looking to hire Associates/ Associate Managers for its Survey Field Team and Survey Quality Centre. Whereas the Survey Field Operations Team owns and manages the entire project lifecycle of the field data collection process by ensuring high quality standards of data collection, the Survey Quality Assessment team ensures providing high quality feedback to the field operations team in order to improve the data collection quality.
The major roles and responsibilities are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building and optimising processes to meet the project specific targets such as data collection targets, interview verification targets etc.
- Executing and scaling operations to other geographies of country as and when needed
- Assisting in advance planning of survey operations for field agents/ call centre agents and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Monitoring the dashboards & analysing the performance to draw actionable feedback for the respective stakeholders
- Synthesizing the issues recurring over a period of time into meaningful insights to draw conclusions from the same to improve the survey process such as interview guidelines, questionnaire guidelines, sampling guidelines etc.
- Establishing high standards of the performance by ensuring proper compliance of the set processes and protocols
- Achieving high quality output and ensuring speedy and timely delivery of the deliverables by meeting the designed productivity targets
- Designing and holding periodic training sessions in order to improve the efficiency and quality of the survey process
- Coordinating project task activities between your project team and internal support/ operations team(s)
- Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA/ PGDM in any discipline
- Work experience of 1 to 3 years
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to breakdown a complex problem into subproblems
- Excellent data analysis and data interpretation skills and ability to propose practical and out of the box solutions for issues
- Strong bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets