Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2411 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
DGM - Transitions - BPO (10-17 yrs)
Operations candidates doing Transitions will not be evaluated for this role
We are looking for DGM- Transition with our client with a global presence based at Gurgaon
Relocation Expenses involved will not be borne by the client.
Location : Gurgaon
Dept : Solutions, Transition & Knowledge Management (Support)
CTC : 22 L - 26 L ( incl all)
Education : Graduate in any discipline, MBA/ PGDBM from a reputed
Institute, Prince Certified, PMI certified Preferred
Exp : 10+ yrs, out of which 7+ yrs in Pure Transitions
Understand client requirements for a project. Execute and implement complex and comprehensive network solution projects for a line of client processes. Focus on developing and deploying tools/ methods/ best practices to drive seamless transitions from clients to us while reducing transition costs and timelines.
1. Liaise with Clients to understand Client needs and map processes
2. Travel to client site as and when required
3. Ensure clarity on performance standards and SLAs required by the client
4. Negotiate with the client on SLAs so as to ensure the quality of deliverables are achievable with respect to timelines & costs and finalize on the same
5. Interact with the Operations Head & other key positions to articulate client needs
6. Ensure regular interaction with the Technology team to state clearly the expectations and support required from them.
7. Ensure technology team has all the information they would require from the client
8. Conceptualize a project plan clearly outlining the infrastructure, timelines and phases of the project
9. Ensure the accurate replication of all processes
10. Supervise writing of manuals to document specifics of SLAs & other details in order to maintain record of all transactions
11. Handhold the process from the time the contract is signed, through the pilot phase, till the process becomes productive
12. Ensure during process migration, every phase of the methodology is strictly followed with no omissions
13. Conduct regular meetings and review sessions to ensure all concerned parties are informed
14. Act as the point of contact for the client and maintain a healthy business relationship by answering queries, solving problems and reviewing performance of the process
15. Assist the Human Resource department with recruitment by offering a client perspective of the processes & the required skill set
16. Conduct timely meetings to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised.
17. Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within the team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness
18. Need-based escalation of decisions and ensure proper follow-up of the same
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Identify process gaps and collaborate with the through the front-end sales/ team/ account managers to formulate solutions.
- Act as an interface between the front-end sales team/ account managers and the Senior Management.
- Provide regular project updates during transition phase
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE:
- Must have experience in implementation, program management, defining & re-engineering a process and implementing quality initiatives
- Must have handled at least transitions independently;
- Exposure to Project Management, Technology Design,
- Client interaction, Technology Transition / Migration
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith :
Current Location :
If Required to relocate (Y/N) :
Ed Qualification :
Is Your current role purely in Transitions / Transitions from a Ops Perspective - Pls specify :
Total Exp :
Exp In Transitions :
Exp In F & A Processes :
No of Transitions managed independently ( Kindly specify the FTE's transitioned also ) :
Current Direct Reportees ( Direct + Indirect) :
Current Company :
Current Desgn (Yrs) :
Hierarchy in the current Org :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.