Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:697 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DGM/Senior Manager - Business Financial Planning & Analysis - Retail - CA (7-16 yrs)
Looking candidates only from Retail (who have handled Store P&L Model )
CA Pass out MUST
Sr. Manager FP&A
Financial Controls & statutory compliances
- Ensuring store complete timely EOD in POS and SRS
- In case of any unresolved queries/long pending queries from corporate office, like pending cashless to be filled by restaurants, Long pending reco issues, Cash not being deposited timely by restaurant, Utility bills not submitted by restaurants timely, vendor recos and helping the Corporate Finance team to get it resolved. Work closely with regional IT or any other regional department to get these resolved
- Assist the Corp Finance team in reviewing the monthly closure checklists, resolving internal and statutory audit queries
- Work to strengthen controls at Restaurants / Commissaries specially matters pertaining to :
- Safeguarding of Inventory, Fixed Assets, Cash / Cheque / Cashless etc
- Check for "Display" of critical statutory compliances at restaurants such as GST no. / Licences / HR related displays etc. - and in case of non-compliances, escalate to the Corporate Office (relevant functions) at regular intervals
- To check sales invoices on test basis w.r.t. GST rates
- Regular or surprise visit to restaurant to verify Inventory, Fixed assets, cash in hand etc
- Monitoring of cash expenses as per policy defined
- Regular training / updation to the Region regarding Finance related policies / procedures/software functionalities etc
- Sharing of "New" initiatives taken by the Corporate Finance to the Regions. Work with the Corp Finance improve financial systems in the region and assist in introducing change where requested as part of the global improvement
- Ensuring tax compliance like submission of documents with the VAT/LBT/GST authority, if receive any VAT/CST/Entry Tax /GST related notices timely forward/apprise corporate office on that
MIS & Analysis :
- Collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement across region
- Leading monthly finance close with detailed root cause analysis of variances vs budgets/estimates. Monitoring monthly budgets, expenses/payments at restaurant level falling in that region
- Key finance business partner for various initiatives carrying out at Region. Responsible for conducting financial review activities, provide suggestions for revenue enhancement, pricing strategy and cost controlling
- Benchmarking circles and conducting reviews in order to provide strategic financial insights and improve performance of the Region
- Support RMs in preparing the annual budget and subsequent variance analysis of actual vs budget
- Working closely with circle heads for identification of best practices, top/bottom performing restaurants, closure of restaurant, if required
- Work closely with business team, supply team and IT team to ensure business goals with financial goals are achieved
- Continually improving internal processes and controls. Ensure compliance with corporate governance and policies .
Analytical & Partnering capabilities:
- High level of involvement / engagement in driving key levers for Business growth.
- Review New Restaurant ROI sheet and rigorous performance tracking of the same
- Review Restaurant wise & Product wise profitability, conduct internal and external benchmarking and propose the corrective actions as required and follow through to ensure complete closure.
- Prepare Model P & L / simulations for all types / formats of stores and continuous updating basis actual market scenarios for both markets.
- Review & guide/support local markets finance heads in preparation of business plan (Annual and Long term) basis input from business / inter departmental team.
- Evaluate and performance tracking of all business proposals
- Working very closely with country heads / market finance heads, all international stakeholders on store unit economics and taking corrective actions proactively preparing signed vs actuals for new stores
- Driving productivity across all channels and across all P & L cost lines
- Evaluate / review pricing proposals and be enabler for implementation
- Benchmark and Implement best practices across QSR Industry and within JFL across all other lines of business.
Controllership and compliances:
- Ensuring monthly finance close with detailed root cause analysis of variances vs budgets/estimates by market finance heads and reviewing same
- Review & drive actual / estimated financials with business on monthly basis
- Monitoring monthly budgets, expenses at total & restaurant level and ensuring timely reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Timely and correct books closing of both markets with respective finance heads
- Timely quarterly and annual audit closure and finalising audit reports with statutory auditrs for both markets
- Work on all statutory compliances and board requirements for these markets
- Liaise with India controller, tax, and secretarial teams for smooth consolidation of JFL results and any item hitherto for JFL board meeting
- Continually improving internal processes and controls, timely internal audits and compliances
- Work with banks for any support on international funds transfers and co-ordination with India treasure team
- Work with local lawers & local tax consultants, as per need
- Prepare and evaluate any equity/debt funding requirements of the two legal entities, and timely approvals and infusion of funds as necessary
- Support market finance heads in implementing best practices for accounts and books closure
- Work closely with business team, supply chain team and IT team to ensure business goals with financial goals are achieved
- Prepare the markets to be ready for hyper growth through process transformations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.