Research Associate at Xpertconexions
Views:300 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
DGM - Sales Commercial - FMCD/FMCD/Retail - CA/CMA (15-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure timely Computation and settlement of Channel Schemes including Price Drop settlement
- Regular PDCA of monthly channel schemes to check its effectiveness and its corrective actions
- Monthly Simulations of Sales discount basis programs/proposals
- Ensure Timely processing of the Channel Scheme Exceptions
- Drive reconciliation with Channel partners and ensure closure of all recon items
- Close Coordination with business stakeholders to ensure business decision making is done with appropriate data & analysis
- Recommendations to partner management and Risk assessment team
- Ensure collection of the No Dues Certificate (NDC) from Chanel partners on Quarterly basis
- Provide support to External customers (Channel partners) and Internal customers (Regional Sales teams, business teams & finance team)
- Ensure timely communication of monthly channel schemes
- Ensure accurate monthly provisioning of Channel spends and closure of books of accounts
- Handle automation initiatives/projects that help drive productivity and simplify Commercial processes.
- Audit Coordination with HQ auditors, Internal Auditors and statutory auditors
- Review of internal controls and ensure no surprises/leakages in controls.
- Execute Market visits to get the feedbacks from the Channel Partners on Scheme payout settlements & related issues
- Risk Assessment/Efficiency assessment for business proposals
- Develop and implementation of std. operating procedures & policies for settlement
- Closure of long aged provisions against all unsettle provisions related to SD
- CA, CMA or equivalent (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.