Senior Manager HR Recuitment at Upman Placements
Views:213 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
DGM - Project Manager - Civil/Metro (18-25 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Project Manager- Civil - shall be the primary owner of all Metro Stations, Elevated Viaduct, depot and ancillary buildings in the corridor for all functions.
- He shall review and approve the preliminary and final structural and architecture designs, overall station layout, concept design, As built drawings, detailed designs including finishes complying with IGBC requirements, Good for Construction drawings prepared by DDC or other agencies.
- He shall also lead modifications in approved plans, drawings and methodology that may be necessitated to change in field conditions during construction phase.
- He shall, in consultation with other experts explore the maximization of commercial development in different areas of station, overall cost optimization and smart/ functional aspects in design of stations and viaduct while keeping the ROW (Right of Way) requirements in mind.
- Being the primary owner of the stations and viaduct and ancillary structures, he shall be fully responsible for initiating interfacing and liaison with other stakeholders like Structural Engineer, MEP, other Systems teams, State & Central Government Agencies involved in giving approvals/ permissions, other Metros and public transport systems, property development agencies etc. at all stages of the Project i.e. from Planning to Handing Over.
- During execution phase shall oversee the roles of GC, DDC, Contractors, Independent Engineer, CMRS, RDSO and conduct periodic review meetings to ensure safety, quality, progress as per the Project requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge of Elevated Metro stations and viaducts including handling of interface issues.
- Working in a leadership position during the previous stint.
- Total Experience: 18 years minimum
- Elevated Metro Station Experience as per Indian Standards is a must.
- Knowledge of BIM in Station design and execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.