Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:796 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
DGM - Product Management & Sales (12-18 yrs)
PURPOSE OF POSITION :
This position is responsible for product.
Key deliverables including driving sales, overlooking program health, managing partnership, internal stakeholder coordination and communication to enable smooth customer experience during and after sales.
- Establish and drive product strategy for product.
- Drive channel expansion to ensure sale of packs across all points of sale
- Boost sales of product through product portfolio enhancement with competitive benchmarking.
- Work with sales team to design programs and tools to drive attach rate
- Marketing and promotions for product awareness and visibility .
- Responsible for P&L for product .
- Influencing key stakeholders across the organization to drive business objectives
- Collaborate and work cross functionally with marketing, retail, sales , operations, finance and customer service teams
- Closely working with external partner to design processes for smooth customer experience
- Manage program health and champion solutions to ensure healthy loss ratio
- Create governance mechanism for fraud prevention. Streamlining of internal process to reduce customer VOCs.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Propelling sales of product through intervention during purchase cycle and post purchase
- Ensuring a healthy loss ratio for the program
- Optimizing costs to drive higher throughput.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience across Sales & Operations.
- Ability to understand strategic challenges and position solutions to address these
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Strong execution skills. Needs to track closely program milestones while ensuring highest quality
- Ability to conceptualize and build executive level presentations